At Solve-TAD, we offer exciting career opportunities, student placements, and volunteer roles.
Community Fundraising Coordinator
Then this is the role for you!
Main responsibilities include:
- Identify and develop relevant corporate partners for Solve-TAD, generate leads and build relationships.
- Coordinate internal processes and represent the organisation in line with the corporate partnership strategy.
- Develop targeted promotional, marketing and fundraising materials which may include print and social media, audio visuals, presentations and the use of fundraising platforms to achieve peer-to-peer and community fundraising targets.
- Provide operational support for marketing and fundraising activities.
- Assist in the preparation of partnership submissions, reports and publications.
- Contribute to the achievement of department goals within budget and specified timeframes.
- Effectively manage donor information on the database and ensure records are kept up to date and accurate and that information is reliable.
We have an attractive range of benefits and support for staff, including:
- Professional development opportunities
- Realistic and achievable KPI’s
- Competitive remuneration with access to generous NFP salary packaging (up to $15900 p.a + entertainment card).
- Flexible working arrangements
- Own dedicated workspace with supervision and regular team meetings
- Networking opportunities with industry, universities and peak bodies
- Employee Assistance Program
If you love working with a diverse range of clients and would like to make a lasting impact on hundreds of kids and adults with disability – this is the role for you!
Enquiries: If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Amelia Walsh, HR and Volunteer Coordinator 03 9853 8655 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 12th July 2022.
If you want to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals, families and communities – APPLY TODAY!
At Solve-TAD, we don’t just embrace diversity – we celebrate it!
At Solve-TAD, we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities and genders.
Solve-TAD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People living with disability are strongly encouraged to apply and submit their expression of interest to work and / or volunteer.
No aspect of employment at Solve-TAD can or will be influenced in any matter by race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, physical disability, medical condition, perceived physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.